Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ah, Heavenly Sleep.

Ingrid's napping right now as I type this.  Hooray!!

Yesterday she did not, but I rolled with it, took her out and let her play, and then around 3pm when she looked really tired I put her in bed with her glow worm and some books and she was quiet for an hour.  Hooray!!

Also yesterday, she sliced her finger open on a can lid and we had to go to the ER.  You can read all about it here.  No fun, but thank god she didn't need stitches or anything.  And she doesn't seem to be in any pain today.  Whew.

Last night she was back in our bed, but you know what, whatever.  I know I need to be consistent but I also know I could not physically deal with another night of crying.  After no naps for two days and broken sleep at night, and a trip to the ER, I was just too exhausted to care if she was in our bed or not.  I'm rolling, see?

Anyway, today is a good day.  We played in the snow, made banana bread, took a nap.  I'm going to go sew right now, we may bake some spelt cookies, we'll probably watch Yo Gabba Gabba.  And hopefully we won't end up in the ER again tonight. 

No comments: