Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Damn You, Hormones!

Now that Ingrid's back to her normal-ish sleep patterns and sleeping through the night mostly, and taking naps, mostly, I'm back to wanting another wee one.  Why oh why does my mind just change ~poof~ like that??  Brendan and I talked about it again this weekend and we both were like hmm, maybe another would be nice.  When just days before Ingrid was screaming at 11pm and we were like NO MORE BABIES!!  Funny how hormones just kick in and whisper sweet nothings in your ear about soft, cute, cuddly, squirmy little ones with those big eyes and cute noses and little teeny tiny feet and you suddenly want to go get knocked up. 

*sigh*

5 comments:

Chari said...

ROFL
When I was so sick of nursing Ethan and just HAD to have a break I decided I would wean him. Right after that I was wanting another one right away.

Fiona said...

I hear you loud and clear!
Good luck deciding.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

:)

MaryAnne said...

lol good luck figuring out what to do...

ringmaster said...

oh i hear some very faint......and i mean almost to the point of not hearing them.....whispers in my ear